AMPORT PARISH COUNCIL
AN ORDINARY MEETING WILL TAKE PLACE ON TUESDAY 20th JUNE 2017 AT THE AMPORT AND MONXTON VILLAGE HALL STARTING AT APPROX 7.30 PM THE FOLLOWING MATTERS HAVE BEEN PLACED ON THE AGENDA: -.
- Apologies and welcome
- Minutes of the previous meeting
- Matters arising from the last meeting – new member
- Solar panel funds – plans for projects to be funded IL
- Permissive footpath and other footpaths – definitive plan update
- Principle and Process SC /AM statutory documents
- The Green CH
- The Fen- update by CH
- Footpaths- GB
- Highways – including Wiremead Lane
- Planning applications
- 16/02815/PDQN Notification of prior approval under class Q – change of use of agricultural building to dwelling house. Georgia Farm Buildings, Georgia lane.
- 17/-1546/TREEN fell 2 sycamore. Old farm Cottage, Wiremead lane East Cholderton.
- 17/01464/TREEN fell 6 Poplar Sarson Farm Monxton Rd.
- 17/00604/FULLN Erection of a barn. Southfield Holdings Amesbury Road, Weyhill .
- Cheques to be signed
- Chairman’s Report
PLEASE NOTE THIS IS THE LAST MEETING UNTIL SEPTEMBER