AMPORT PARISH COUNCIL
AN ORDINARY MEETING WILL TAKE PLACE ON TUESDAY 10th OCTOBER 2017 AT THE AMPORT AND MONXTON VILLAGE HALL STARTING AT APPROX 7.30 PM THE FOLLOWING MATTERS HAVE BEEN PLACED ON THE AGENDA: -.
- Apologies and welcome
- Minutes of the previous meeting and matters arising
To include update on Regent recycling and Adverse possession on the Green
- Principle and Process SC
- Website JM/AR
- Solar funding sub- committee report AM/JK/AR
- The Green CH
- The Fen- update by CH
- Footpaths- GB
- Highways IL
- Planning applications
- 17/02415/FULLN Construction of new dwelling in existing garden to provide a 2-bedroomed bungalow with integral single garage and associated works. Lindsey Fyfield Road
- 17/02347/FULLN Erection of a storey and a half side extension, garage roof extended over, addition of porch of existing entrance, replace conservatory with garden room, and replace flat roof on existing outbuilding with a pitched tiled roof. Bramley Dauntsey Lane.
- 17/02412/FULLN Erection of a barn for storage of hay and straw for animal feed and bedding Southfield holdings Amesbury Road Weyhill.
- 17/02362/FULLN Demolition of existing double garage and erection of two storey side extension and 3 bay detached garage with upper floor. Kimber Sarson Lane Amport.
- Planning results
- Cheques to be signed
- Request for projects requiring funding – ready for November budget setting meeting re 2018-19
- Chairman’s Report