Murder on the Orient Express – Cinema Night
- Date & Time: April 27, 2018 7:30 pm
- Location: Thruxton War Memorial Hall, Village Street, Thruxton , Andover, SP11 8NF
In association with Thruxton Village Cinema for the Thruxton Memorial Hall Committee.
Kenneth Branagh directs and stars in this new version of Agatha Christie’s novel, in which the Belgian sleuth Hercule Poirot finds himself stranded on a snowbound train in company with thirteen strangers and a corpse. There cannot be a person in the world who does not know the outcome, so the fun will be watching a cast of top-notch performers including Judi Dench, Derek Jacobi, Johnny Depp, Michelle Pfeiffer and many more go through their paces.
Tickets £6.00 available from
- Nigel Beck (01264 773 993)
- Margaret Milner-Williams (01264 773 546)
- Carolyn Currie (01264 773 048)